Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Jerk Jams.

One of the coolest things about my day job was its Summer Friday program. It was the best! Every Friday, we'd get to leave work at 12:30pm. I would leave work and immediately go to the porch and hang out all day long. But, returning to full days in the fall was always the worst transition ever.

So... my friend Vince and I used to do a thing called 90's Fridays. My desk is sort of on my own little island in the middle of the office. But his department and desk was close to mine. So he'd play some 90's rap and R&B on Fridays at 5pm and I would too and we'd put it as loud as we could without it annoying everyone in the office. We played some good jams.  Real good jams.

Today, I'm listening to 90's rap and R&B (thanks Janet Jackson Pandora station!) because I've been on a bit of a kick lately. Here are some great songs you should remember and listen to:


"if i could wear your clothes, i'd pretend i was you and lose control."
(my favorite song lyric ever.)










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails