Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Patty Barrett's List of Handsome Men

I decided that it was about time I really made a list of handsome men. Here's why... I've been worrying lately that I'm too into women. Yup, that's right.  If someone were to ask me "Hey Patty! Who's your favorite celebrity?" I would say, "Tina Fey."  And if they said, "No, but like, what celebrity do you think is really hot?" I'd say, "Christina Hendricks." And then they'd walk away and the newspapers would go crazy!

The truth is, I like men.  I do. Like, a lot. I like hanging out with them. I like kissing them!  And I like doing weird things to their bodies.

I don't know what that means.  Anyway, I made a list of the celebrities I find to be the most handsome.  I have very strange taste. But, regardless, I'm a big fan of these handsome faces.

Robert Downey Jr.

 Mark Ruffalo

Steve Martin

 Will Arnett

 And fine, Jon Hamm.
Because he's funny.

have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Bronnie said...

Hahaha! I'm the same! Someone asks me to name a hot celeb, first I think of is Scarlet Johansson.

I totally agree on Mark Ruffalo. Swoon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails