Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Arrested Development Trivia


The other night I went to Harvard Square to play Arrested Development Trivia.  I wasn't going to go, but then I went at the very last minute because there was a cash prize, and obviously, I would kill it. 

I didn't kill it.  Not even close.  We didn't kill it at all! 

"Arrested Development" is my favorite TV show of all time.  I have re-watched it more than I've ever watched any television show.  Scenes from that show are like memories from my own life.  I could quote every conversation as if I was actually there having it. 

And yet, this quiz was so hard!  It showed me that I don't pay attention to nearly enough detail and that I'm a fake and a phony.  But, the questions were hard... and some of them weren't even about AD and more about actor's names of minor characters (I don't know!) and the main actors' roles in other television shows (I don't watch other shows, I watch Arrested Development!)  Needless to say, it was a tough loss.

But I had a really good time.  There's nothing like some friendly competition.  (Fuck those groups who were ahead of us.)  And at the end of the night, it was just really nice to all come together over a really great show.  (Fuck that.) 

That's us up there!  Our team name was "Solid as Iraq."  We funny.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails