Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Show.


Hi guys!  What a weird, small image, huh?!

I'm performing in the Halloween show at IA all weekend (thru Sunday) and then, of course, on Halloween night!  It's going to be a lot of fun.  A real spooky time, if you know what I mean.  Wait, is that okay to say?  God, I hope so.  You should all come and enjoy a few laughs. 

I don't know if I'm going to dress up this year.  I never do.  I hate dressing up, kind of a lot.  It's awkward and weird and people expect funny things.  When I was a teenager, I always wanted to dress up as an old Hollywood movie star, but felt too uncomfortable with myself.  But now that I'm older, and a little more appreciative of my curves, I'm just too lazy and uninterested in dressing up for Halloween.  I hope "old" isn't the word I'm supposed to use there.  Am I too old? 

Ideas floating around: hipster Disney characters (I'd obviously go as The Cave of Wonders), Pink Ladies (which I'm trying to make Green Ladies where we dress like Pink Ladies but have green skin... no one's buying) or a sexy snail.  I'm kidding about that last one.  Maybe.  I mean, the thought did cross my mind.

Whatever, come to the Halloween show.  And if you come on Halloween night, we'll be having a party afterwards with fun drinks and kisses underneath the mistletoe.  Nope, wrong holiday.  OK, see ya. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails