The problem is that I like being good at things. Dare I say, better than good. And there are certain things that I think I’m talented at – like writing. So when I have a hard time with it, then I’m really hard on myself. Like, “You should know this!” But, I’m also neurotic. This is a case of me thinking I’m not good enough at something while simultaneously doing a great job at being crazy.
I’m not complaining about anything, because at the end of the day I still think I’m awesome. And the weird thing is that I thought this week would be absolutely terrible and it turned out to be a really great week. Like, significantly greater than most weeks.
And luckily, I have great friends… named Sam, Carly and Freddie. Yes, that is the cast of iCarly. Yes, I’m streaming it on Netflix. Yes, it’s awesome and I don’t feel bad about it. Not that my
have a good weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment