1. really awesome stairs.
2. no, you ah.
You Are My Fave.
3. when I saw these shoes on Delightful Dozen, I was ready to buy them.
then i realized they're Christian Louboutin. so... nevermind.
4. she has perfect style and hair. PERFECT.
5. what a clever idea.
found on Bleubird Vintage.
6. what a perfect, summery dress.
7. i'm obsessed with lace. SUE ME.
found on Oh Joy!
8. vintage polaroid camera.
9. i want a trench and hunterboots. now!
found here.
10. henry. the owl finger puppet.
i have been having the busiest few weeks.
and it's not over yet. not even close.
but whatever, girls just wanna have fun right? totally.
happy monday!
2. no, you ah.
You Are My Fave.
3. when I saw these shoes on Delightful Dozen, I was ready to buy them.
then i realized they're Christian Louboutin. so... nevermind.
4. she has perfect style and hair. PERFECT.
5. what a clever idea.
found on Bleubird Vintage.
6. what a perfect, summery dress.
7. i'm obsessed with lace. SUE ME.
found on Oh Joy!
8. vintage polaroid camera.
9. i want a trench and hunterboots. now!
found here.
10. henry. the owl finger puppet.
i have been having the busiest few weeks.
and it's not over yet. not even close.
but whatever, girls just wanna have fun right? totally.
happy monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment