Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summertime Patty.


 My friend Tony turns into "Summertime Tony" during the summer.  It's when he takes advantage of the warm weather, and wonderful town that we live in, to do summertime activities like kayaking, walking the Freedom Trail, sailing, etc.  It's actually kind of funny... but also kind of smart.  And probably better than rolling out of bed at noon and watching "The Office" for a couple of hours before someone decides to text me to do something better. 

Today, I did something better and pretended to be Summertime Patty!  I woke up really early in the morning accidentally.  Like, 5:30 to be exact.  But the sun was so bright and I was wide awake.  So I went for a little walk before the heat was supposed to take over.  Then I came back and took a nap.  

But then!  I woke up again.  Marty got his car in Revere and then picked me, Trevor, Vicki and Jared up and we spent the afternoon like fishies in Marty's grandparents' pool.  We dove off the diving board (I can actually still do flips, which was exciting), I tried to get everyone to play "Titanic," Marty went down the slide, Vicki wore big goggles and learned how to swim.  It was very refreshing and fun. 

Summertime, guys.  And the living is easy.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails