Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School Shopping.

I was flipping through a fashion magazine the other evening while watching The Hunger Games at my friends' apartment.  (I'm very social.)  And it got me really excited for the fall.  I love clothes.  You should see my closet.  It's throwing up all over my room right now!  But, fashion excites me. Back to school shopping was always my favorite part of going back to school.  And maybe seeing my friends.  And learning more about Nazi Germany.

New seasons have this tendency to make everything feel new and exciting and makes me want to change or set myself on fire.  If I were going back to school (which I'm definitely not), here are some things that would be on my radar.  (I'm probably going to buy them anyway.)  (I need a job.)

black and white contrast trench. forever 21.

blueberry dress. i love the sleeves and collar. modcloth.

chambray shirt dress. modcloth.

the most perfect boots. anthropologie.

leopard loafers. steve madden. i bought these.

a big infinity scarf.

 sweater boobs. modcloth.

and a pair of really awesome t-strap heels. modcloth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails