I like to call this picture, "Me and My Boys" or, "5 Guys, A Girl and a 2-Turkey-Chicken Parlor" {Mark is cut out of this picture that I got off Conor's website. The full picture is below.} Mary said the tagline should be, "Sometimes the only way to be on top is to be the only woman." I like that. I'd use this photo for my book cover. Or sitcom poster. Except I'd ditch the Paula Poundstone blazer. Why didn't anyone tell me I look like Paula Poundstone?
I know it's inevitable that things change and the clock is ticking and Boston is just a layover for upcoming moves... but right now, everything's pretty fucking great. Especially when Mat Dann says things like "kama su latte" instead of "magna cum laude"... without it being a joke.
Photos taken by Conor Doherty.
He said he's looking for more people to take some funny portraits with - so reach out to him! I couldn't recommend him enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment